Thursday, January 7, 2010

Referrals

     The next topic I would like to discuss is referrals. I will teach you what they are, what they can do for you, and how to obtain them. But, the first thing you need to know is that they are highly important to any paid to click or manual traffic exchange. That is especially true for paid to click sites.

What are referrals?

     Referrals are individuals that have joined a program or website under you. Referrals can be purchased at certain sites and they also come in through your referral link which each program provides for you.

What can referrals do for me?

     Just about any program you can join offer a referral program which gives you a percentage of your referrals earnings. Some sites offer referral programs that are several layers deep. What this means is you earn a percentage from your lvl 1 referral and your lvl 2, lvl 3 so on and so forth. Basically if you have 3 referrals underneath you and they each have 3 that means you have 12 referrals working underneath you and earning you money or credits depending on what kind of program you are using.

How can I get referrals?

     There are a few methods I use to get my referrals. I like to keep it as simple as I can. The first way is to refer your friends, family, or whoever you know that you think would be interested. I actually ended up with 5 referrals on my sites the first week just through my friends and family. Then of course they got their own which helped me as well. The second method I use is the basic advertising my programs. You can use manual traffic exchanges, paid to click sites, blogs, article submissions, and even twitter. You basically just put your referral link out there but, be sure not to just advertise the text of your referral link. I like to use URL shortening if just text is going to be used like in twitter. The third method I use is what I call referral exchange sites. What they do is you basically sign up for others programs and you receive credits that you can use to post your programs with. It's a decent method and has produced some good results. Getaref.com is pretty much the only referral exchange site that I currently use but, I would definitely be open to any suggestions.


                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment